Regional Business Development Director – Responsible for all regional sales and market development activities. Specific geographic area of concentration is Eastern Europe with a focus on the Nordic/Central regions, Position is home based in or near a major metropolitan community (i.e. Brussels, Amsterdam, Vienna, Copenhagen, etc.).
This position requires the ability to successfully prospect, manage and close new sales opportunities in a defined geographic region with a specific focus on Service Providers (Network, Communications, and Data Center Managed Services and Co-Location).
Candidate must be competent in developing and executing an aggressive sales strategy that will open up new client / target market opportunities and drive revenue-based results. Prospective candidates should possess an ability to utilize consultative selling skills to clearly understand customer’s business requirements and position a technology solution that will best solve relevant business issues.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5-10 years demonstrated technology sales experience, with an understanding of Infrastructure Software sales, and the Services Provider market.
- A consistent track record of meeting and exceeding stated revenue goals and developing multi $ million sales and market development opportunities
- Strong skills in: Relationship development and management, prospecting, networking, qualifying, negotiating, and closing
- Conditioned to the expectations of meeting monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Deep understanding of a typical enterprise software sales cycle and client adoption process.
- Demonstrated success in working with multiple management levels within the Service Provider market segment.
- Demonstrated experience and pre-existing relationships within the IT Service Provider community.
- Extensive collaborative team selling skills and experience
- Highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic, strong time management skills and a pronounced sense of urgency
Terms of employment
- Ideal candidate will be based within the community described above.
- This position represents an outstanding personal and professional growth opportunity with an emerging technology leader.
- Aggressive compensation model includes base salary, commissions, bonus, and Incentive Stock Options.
For consideration, we ask that qualified candidates should submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org